Afrinvest Asset Management Ltd – a subsidiary of Afrinvest (West Africa) Ltd – yesterday launched the Afrinvest Plutus Fund; a simple and affordable saving solution designed for all classes of income earners with a minimum subscription of N5,000, Brand Spur Nigeria reports.
In a statement made available to Brands Spur Nigeria about the primary objective of the Fund, Ola Belgore, Managing Director, Afrinvest Asset Management Limited said, “The Afrinvest Plutus Fund has been carefully designed to meet the needs of majority of the Nigerian population to preserve capital, develop a profitable savings culture; and provide a comfortable nest egg for themselves and their families in the simplest and safest way possible. We have, therefore, introduced this low-risk investment solution that is easily accessible to the people who need it the most, with competitive income and quarterly dividend payments.”
Here are things you need to know about this affordable investment option in Nigeria:
- The Afrinvest Plutus Fund is a money market fund that allows you to invest in low-risk securities with as low as N5,000.
- With this sum, you too can gain access to a diversified portfolio of short-term, highly liquid investment instruments like Treasury Bills, Commercial Papers, Bankers’ Acceptance, among others.
- You can increase your income with dividend payments every 3 months on profits from the Fund.
- The Fund is approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission, and your funds are safeguarded by a Custodian Bank.
- You can get a copy of the prospectus here.
- Professionally managed: our team of highly skilled experts dedicated to optimising yields on the Fund
- Consistent quarterly income: profits from the fund will be distributed every 3 months which you can reinvest.
- Capital preservation: access to a diversified, low-risk portfolio minimises exposure to capital loss.
- Invest for someone: you can invest for anyone, anywhere and even for your business.
- Competitive returns: leverage on a pool of resources to enjoy greater rewards.
- Easy entry & exit: sell or buy units of the Fund at a constant price of N50 at any time you want
How to Invest