Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Compliance Officer?
We’re looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team. Do you have what it takes?
- Review operations to identify compliance risks, and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliance.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on the code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out quality checks to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills
- First Degree in Accounting, Law or any other related discipline
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Compliance role in a Manufacturing company or FMCG
If yes, visit our career page on http://dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3504 … to apply before October 11, 2018.