We hereby notify the general public of the changes in Honeywell Flour Mills Plc.’s corporate logo and product packaging. These changes were premised on the need to re-position the Honeywell brand in order to achieve greater alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives, and will entail unifying all the Honeywell brands under a single, contemporary Masterlogo and also redesigning and modernizing product package across the B2B and B2C ranges.
- Udeme Ufot urges Industry Regulation to curb political smear campaigns
- 3rd Franchise Matchmaking Forum
- Think exponentially, not incrementally: How the rules of the game are changing in Africa’s banking sector
- Nigeria Party Politics too analogue for 21st Century democracy – Ekeh
- ANTICIPATION RISES FOR TD’S CELEBRATING YOU 2018
- Nestlé reports 9-Month Sales Rise on All-Category Growth
- BIC FILES A COMPLAINT WITH THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION FOR LACK OF SURVEILLANCE OF LIGHTER SAFETY COMPLIANCE IN FRANCE & GERMANY.
- Pictures from the all-new Mercedes-Benz Actros and Arocs truck launch event in Lagos
- Weststar Associates unveils Mercedes-Benz Actros and Arocs Trucks
- Lagos resumes work on Okokomaiko- Badagry Road
- AFDB to invest USD 10 million in Chapel Hill Denham Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
- Global health organizations commit to new ways of working together for greater impact