We hereby notify the general public of the changes in Honeywell Flour Mills Plc.’s corporate logo and product packaging. These changes were premised on the need to re-position the Honeywell brand in order to achieve greater alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives, and will entail unifying all the Honeywell brands under a single, contemporary Masterlogo and also redesigning and modernizing product package across the B2B and B2C ranges.
- Q1 2018: 7.98m Workers Are Registered Under The Pension Scheme – NBS
- VERTIV REINFORCES PARTNERSHIP WITH TD FOR AFRICAN MARKET (Pictures)
- Happy Africa Day from Brand Spur Nigeria!
- KONGA ME: A NEW UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE…
- Nigeria Imported 6.81BN Litres of Petroleum Products in Q1 2018 – NBS
- FAAC: STATES & LOCAL GOVERNMENTS RECEIVED N170.13BN & N128.32BN RESPECTIVELY IN APRIL 2018
- WEEKLY MONITOR: NIGERIA ECONOMIC & CORPORATE UPDATES…
- Daily Insight: Can VAT Cross N1.0tn By Year-End?
- Daily Insight: Manufacturing GDP Up 3.4% in Q1-18… Faster GDP Growth in View?
- GDPR: What is It and How Does it Impact My Business?
- Deutsche Bank’s 2017 Awards for Excellence in Cash Management and Trade Finance in Nigeria
- AXA Mansard Sponsors Children’s Finance Education Fair