With less than 24 hours left until TSTV, Nigeria’s first indigenous cable television launches, it is important at this point to write on how to benefit from the promising prospect of TSTV by becoming a dealer or installer. As a dealer you will be responsible for sales of the decoder either as a retailer, sub-dealer or a super dealer. Financial watch Nigeria has gathered what are required to become a TSTV dealer.
Depending on the size of your capital, manpower and office space you can make a choice of the deal you want.
The basic requirements needed to become a TSTV dealer are stated below:
- Must have a registered business
- An office space in an accessible location
- Must have staff/installers in your office
- Start-up capital
If you have the above stated basic requirement, then you are good to proceed with the next step which is filling the online application form
The following details are required and should be kept handy when filling out the form:
- Your full name
- Registered Business name
- Business Address
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Names of owners of the business
- Type of business you are into
- How long has the business been
- How many staff do you have
- Current volume takeof quantity
- How much available capital for the business
- A scanned copy of CAC document
- Pictures of your office space
With the above details in hand you are good to apply as a TSTV dealer in Nigeria, carefully fill out the form and submit, if your application meets the requirement they will contact you.