Uber Nigeria, the leading ride-hailing service in Nigeria, has introduced a new initiative dubbed #UberFrontSeatChallenge aimed at helping foster a healthy driver-rider relationship by helping both parties get to know each other better and foster a more positive Uber community.
Typically riders are often known to jump into the backseat of a ride, bury their face in their smartphones and jump out with nothing but the driver’s name
How often do you jump into the backseat of an Uber, bury your face in your phone and jump out with nothing but your driver’s name?
Here’s your chance to get to know the person behind the wheel while scoring a discount off your next trip!
How does it work?
- Sit in the front seat when you request an Uber.
- Explore your driver’s profile.
- Break the ice and get to know more about your driver using the cool facts you find.
- Share your driver’s story on Twitter or Instagram from the 28 August to 21 September 2018, tag @UberNigeria and use the hashtag #UberFrontSeatChallenge.
- You now stand a chance to receive a discount off your next trip!
- Prefer the backseat? No worries, please still post your driver story.
Here’s to better rides and better chats! Take the #FrontSeatChallenge today.