Supervisor, Packing Maintenance – Apply
- Supervise all maintenance of bulk handling equipment and machinery in the company and its subsidiaries.
- Carry out regular inspection of machines scheduled for maintenance in order to prevent breakdown.
- Carry out repairs on faulty machines for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordination and allocation of maintenance duties to subordinates to ensure improved productivity.
- Follow up on request and collection of materials needed for maintenance work to avoid delay.
- Collate data for generation of reports.
- Manage the use of materials to reduce wastage
- Ensure compliance with relevant safety procedures and timely execution of all maintenance jobs.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly.
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings
- OND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Experience in milling industry an added advantage
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Supervisor and Packing Maintenance personnel?
If yes, visit the career page on http://dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3491 … to apply.