Transnational Incorporation Plc reported her unaudited Q3 ended September 30th 2017 results to the market today (October 20, 2017). Closer analysis shows that both revenue and net income came in at 35.4% and 141.1% respectively in Q3 ’17.
- Transcorp revenue and net income came in at 35.4% and 141.1% respectively in Q3 ’17.
- Revenue was significantly impacted by 53.4% returns on power subsidiary.
- Cost to income went up 29.6% against 27.6% in Q3 ’16 and could be attributed to increase in business operations.
- Due to recent stability in the FX window, finance exchange loss dropped significant by 93.8% compared to Q3 ‘16.
- The Company’s debt-to-equity still remain high due to syndicated long term loan raised to finance the power subsidiary.
- Despite the above, the company continues to operating on sound footing considering the fact that their short term obligations are well supported by short term assets.
Kindly click on this link to see full details on the Corporate Brief of the firm.