Technology has taken over the world and Nigeria is no stranger to the disruptive nature of technological innovations, one of which is cryptocurrency otherwise known as “electronic cash”. Similar to other countries in the world, the cryptocurrency trading market is developing at a great pace with a lot of participation from Nigerians. Despite the non-acceptance of this form of payment and conducting transactions online by the Nigerian Government and hard stance of the Central Bank of Nigeria; Nigerians seem to think differently.
Go to Buy Bitcoin in Nigeria page at CoinCola OTC Crypto trading platform and get your first bitcoin in 5 minutes.
Cryptocurrency’s awareness is also on the rise as several ads of this payment method are being displayed on different online platforms including WhatsApp groups and several Nigerians see it as a form of investment.
Cryptocurrency are virtual currencies created online as forms of exchange between individuals and groups; they are also seen as alternative currencies to accepted currencies across the world because they are used outside the laws of existing monetary policy. This is done through the use of complex codes which enable a secure controlled digital environment for financial transactions that cannot be attributed to specific individuals or groups’ influence. Cryptocurrency uses cryptography to control the creation of additional units and verify the transfer of assets with decentralized control using distributed ledger technology, also known as blockchain which is a financial transaction database that is visible and accessible to the public.
Cryptocurrency has gone through a lot of stages with different currency or medium being introduced at different times but from the ones currently in use – bitcoin comes to mind as the first example, this digital currency was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 and since its introduction; it has increased the popularity and usage of cryptocurrencies. However, hundreds of cryptocurrencies exist and a lot more are introduced at intervals. Asides, Bitcoin, other prominent cryptocurrencies are Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Coinye, among others.
The beauty of cryptocurrency is its ability to be exchanged with state currencies online. Given the fact that each currency has a variable exchange value/rate versus major currencies in the world.
Anyone who plays in the digital marketplace knows that there is a need for partnering with platforms or brokers who understand how to trade and are reliable in terms of payments. With various players in this space; CoinCola OTC comes to mind as a reliable partner/platform. No matter what you want to, whether it is trading, diversifying your investment portfolio or exchanging your cryptocurrency for fiat currency or another cryptocurrency at existing market rate.
CoinCola is an Over The Counter (OTC) market trader with ample experience and support for your OTC marketplace trading and cryptocurrency exchange. So no matter what you want to do CoinCola has the answer for you. The platform not only allows users to trade their Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies with local currency – Naira, users can also buy cryptocurrencies with iTunes gift cards, Google Play gift cards, and Amazon gift cards.
CoinCola is one of the most secure trading platforms out there where all transactions and payment confirmation are done in a secure environment and the team performs and completes more than 100,000 transactions per month; all of these in a user-friendly and easy to navigate environment makes the CoinCola experience awesome. CoinCola will help you to:
- How to sell itunes gift card in Nigeria
- Sell stream gift card in Nigeria
- Sell Amazon gift card sell iTunes gift card, stream gift card and Amazon gift card in Nigeria
HOW IT WORKS
The acceptable currencies on CoinCola are Bitcoin (BTC) and Tether (USDT) but they can be traded for other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and Dash (DASH). However, to start this amazing journey of buying and selling, the user has to set up a CoinCola account. To do this:
- Visit CoinCola’s website from your mobile or PC browser’s address bar or download the App on Apple Store or Google Play.
- Click on the “Sign Up” icon at the top left corner of the home page to create an account.
- On the registration page, you can choose to register using either your phone number or email.
- Fill the boxes with the correct information and a confirmation code will be sent to your email address or phone number. Enter the confirmation code, preferred log-in password and click the “Sign Up” button to proceed with registration.
- As an added layer of protection, you’d immediately be prompted to create a “Payment Password”. The payment password is an alphanumeric combination used to protect your assets (read: cryptos). If someone has access to your login credentials, your assets are still safe — as long as the intruder doesn’t know your Payment password.
- In fact, it’s almost impossible for an intruder to access your account. This is because CoinCola requires a verification code every time you log in to your account. The verification code, without which you can’t access your CoinCola account, is sent to your email address and expires within 10 minutes. Likewise, withdrawals cannot be completed without your Payment Password.
Another layer of security expected to be captured before proceeding on CoinCola is identity verification. This is to ensure that CoinCola is fraud-free and guarantees the genuineness of traders on the platform; hence, users are required to complete their identity verification before they begin trading. The identity verification process involves the upload of a selfie and other identification documents — which varies by region. If you choose to proceed to trade without verification, your trade limit will be set at $1000. The Face ID verification raises the trades limit to $1500 while document verification entirely removes any trade limit barrier on your account i.e. you can then trade unlimited.
Once this is done, trading can commence i.e, buying or selling cryptocurrencies or an iTunes, Amazon and Google Play gift cards at the OTC section. You will get information in this section from advertisements placed by sellers from where you can seamlessly decide what to do.
In conclusion, CoinCola offers a one-stop shop for everything cryptocurrency. The platform enables you to trade and buy whenever and however. If you are in Nigeria and you need a go-to platform for trading in cryptocurrencies; CoinCola is here for you.
BENEFITS OF COINCOLA
- Low Fees
- Option to buy bitcoin with iTunes gift card
- It provides Security – especially with the verification code
- Support for different pairs
- Fast and easy Service Delivery
- Zero Trading and competitive advert fee(0.2%)
- Zero charges on wallet deposit
- Customer Support
- Huge Rewards
Overall, this platform scores 4.88 out of 5.