Star Radler premium tasting beer has just unleashed the next best antidote for thirst with its double refreshment offering. The flavoured alcoholic beer unveiled its new look and new red fruit variant this October.
A product of the master brewer Nigerian Breweries Plc, Star Radler’s unique fusion of Star classic and natural citrus juice gives a new taste experience and with the new red fruit variant? Taste buds are about to explode from two-fold refreshment!
Here’s why you should opt for Star Radler the next time you need a drink:
- The Packaging: What’s not to love about Star Radler’s new look? Star Radler’s new look brings to life the refreshing, thirst-quenching and tasteful benefits of the special beer. The blue, yellow and red colours on the Star Radler new label reflect that refreshing character of this special drink as well as Nigerian Breweries Plc tradition of excellence.
- Little To No Alcohol: If you’re a new beer drinker or not one for too much alcohol but need that refreshment, a chilled Star Radler’s all you need. With just 2% alcohol, Star Radler provides you with two flavours, a citrus mix and a red fruits mix.
- The New Red Fruit Variant: The new Red Fruit variant comes with a perfect blend of red fruits and beer and a remodelled design with a touch of red replacing the silver colour.
- The Quality: Star Radler is internationally recognized for its superior quality. This beer with a distinctive hops’ flavour, fruity undertones and moderate bitterness broke the beer tradition in Nigeria in 2014 when it made its way to the beer market.
- The New Bold Faces Behind The Brand: If you haven’t heard, now you have. Erica Nlewedim from Big Brother Naija was just recently signed as a Brand Influencer for the brand and with the endorsement of popular faces like hers and Elozonam also a former Big Brother Naija contestant, you know that Star Radler’s not one to be missed.
The versatility of Star Radler closes the gap between those who love the fine taste of beer and those who enjoy lighter flavours, providing the right satisfaction for consumers with the campaign theme “Twice the Refreshment”. Star Radler has hit the shelves, meaning the must-have is now available to everyone.
HEADLINES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED FROM BRAND SPUR
Building on a unique and diverse product portfolio across HDD and flash, Western Digital (NASDAQ: WDC) today announced a suite of new NVMe SSDs for enabling next-generation, data-centric architectures for data centres, industrial IoT, automotive and client applications.
Dangote Sugar released its 9M’20 financial statements showing remarkable growth in both topline and bottom-line figures. The company’s Q3 revenue grew 55% y/y to ₦57.3 billion, translating to a 9M’20 figure of ₦160.5 billion and a growth rate of 37% y/y (Vetiva estimate: ₦145.3 billion).
ABC Transport Plc is planning to inject additional capital of N1.4 billion into its operations. The capital would be raised through right issue and bond from existing shareholders and the open market.
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has granted approval for two mobile network operators (MNOs), MTN Nigeria and 9Mobile, to carry out trial on the workability of embedded Subscriber Identification Modules (e-SIM) Service in Nigeria.
The Executive Vice Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof Umar Garba Danbatta, has told the House Committee on Telecommunications how the telecoms agency contributed to the revenue drive of the Federal Government by generating and remitting N344.71 billion to the Consolidated Revenue Fund (CRF) in the last five years.
Africa will not meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) target of eliminating extreme poverty by 2030. This slow progress derives from resource leakages and increasing poverty rates, as 64.3% of sub-Saharan Africa is still living in multidimensional poverty. While other regions of the world are experiencing rapid poverty reduction, the decline is much slower for sub-Saharan Africa. Human Development Report – 2019.