Jaiz Bank Plc, Nigeria’s premier non-interest bank, has predicted N747,367,808.78 billion Profit After Tax for the first quarter of 2021, according to the latest filing from the bank on the Nigerian Stock Exchange platform.
Jaiz bank estimated interest income at N5,793,140,397.68 while operating expenses was projected at N3,534,387,991.42.
A peek at the 9-month results for the period ended September 30, 2020
- Profit before tax was N2.13 billion compared to N1.47 billion realised in the corresponding period of 2019, representing 44.4 per cent.
- Profit after tax was N1.85 billion as at the end of September 30, 2020, compared to N1.25 billion earned at the end of September 2019, which shows an increase of 47.72 per cent.
- Total assets of the bank as of September 30, 2020, was N210 billion compared to N167 billion in the corresponding period of 2019, which was a 25.67 per cent increment.
- The bank declared N13.65 billion gross income at the end of September 30, 2020, compared to N9.37 billion in the corresponding period of 2019, a 45.71 per cent growth.
- Jaiz Bank’s earnings per share increased by 48 per cent from 4.25 kobo on September 30, 2019, to 6.28 kobo as of September 30, 2020.