The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has loan products designed to cater to the needs and challenges of their account holders and one of the loans available in the Personal loan.
The United Bank Of Africa Personal Loan product is designed to support all salary earners in meeting their dreams, goals, and aspirations. With this product, you can cover utility bills, get your dream house or rent an apartment, giving your side hustle the much-needed boost, you can pay for training for professional and personal development, and so on.
There are benefits in which a beneficiary of these loan services can easily enjoy and they include;
Enjoying a convenient repayment period of 60 months with an Interest rate as low as 18% and a One-off management fee of 1%. The maximum loan amount of N30million while the Minimum loan amount of N100,000 and you can access up to 50% of your debt service ratio(DSR)
What is required in order to have access to this loan includes:
- Functional savings or current salary account
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Valid means of Identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card and voters card).
- Employer’s undertaking to domicile salary with UBA.
- Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- Copy of the obligor’s staff ID
- Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch
The Loan will be disbursed into the salary account domiciled with the Bank within 48 hours if the application is approved after all documents have been submitted.
The United Bank of Africa is making attempts to ease difficulties faced by salary-earning customers through this loan and this serves as an opportunity for customers to achieve that goal that financial obstacles have been holding back.