Education is an enlightening experience that involves acquiring knowledge or skills from an institution or place of study and why it can be formal or informal, in Nigeria there is much emphasis on the formal structure and this has generated the need for parents to send their ward or children to school.
However, there are situations that may make paying tuition fees difficult and the education loan scheme by Zenith bank is designed to provide short-term funding to enable parents or guardians pay tuition fees for their children or wards.
So What Does This Loan Entail, The Features Of This Education Loan Includes:
- Minimum Facility amount N100,000
- Maximum Facility amount N5,000,000
- School fees will be paid directly to child or ward’s school in order to ensure that it is being used for that sole purpose.
- Maximum tenor of 3 months (Junior School) , Maximum tenor of 9 months (Tertiary Institution)
If Interested In Taking This Loan Then Her Are The Basic Requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Parent or guardian must have salary account domiciled with the bank.
- Child or ward must have an account with the bank.
- Invoice of school /tuition fees
For more information on the loan or how to gain access to the application form, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org call 234-1-2787000, or visit the Zenith Bank branch closest to you.
Do not put your child’s education in jeopardy by refusing to explore options that includes applying for this loan today.