KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIAÂ –Â Media OutReachÂ –Â 25 August 2021 –Â
- Strong revenue growth in the half year (“H1”) ended 30 June 2021, with revenue +60% year-on-year (YoY) to S$5.23 million (A$5.16 million), driven by growth across the Group’s business units
- H1 FY2021 EBITDA more than doubled YoY to S$0.19 million (A$0.19 million), excluding extraordinary expenses relating to the issue of options, M&A activities and forex movements
- Netccentric’s 100% owned subsidiary, Nuffnang Malaysia, delivered a strong contribution to the H1 FY2021 results of S$2.51 million (A$2.48 million) with Q2 FY2021 revenue of S$1.34 million (A$1.32 million), representing YoY growth of 65% and quarter-on-quarter growth of 14%
- Nuffnang Malaysia pipeline continues to grow, with orders in H1 FY2021 up 88% to S$3.00 million (A$2.96 million) compared to H1 FY2020. This complements and empowers the Group’s expansion into social commerce
- Netccentric retains a strong position to drive continued growth both organically and via M&A with a healthy debt-free balance sheet, S$5.43 million (A$5.36 million) in cash and a proven strategy to deliver end-to-end growth solutions
Social commerce platform provider Netccentric Ltd (ASX: NCL, “Netccentric” or “the Group”) is pleased to provide the Group’s financial results and update for the half-year ended 30 June 2021 (H1 FY2021).