In recognition of its leading performance in investment strategy and corporate governanceHONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – 4 April 2022 – HSBC MPF won eight Benchmark Fund of the Year awards in 20211, in recognition of its outstanding performance in the roles of trustee, investment manager and sponsor. The company exemplifies excellence in corporate governance and sustainable investment strategy, underpinned by its commitment to taking Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) responsibility to help MPF members achieve risk diversification and long term returns.
Awards received by HSBC MPF include:
- MPF Trustee Awards – Corporate Governance Award – Best-In-Class
- Top MPF Fund Awards – Default Investment Strategy – Core Accumulation Fund – Best-In-Class
- MPF Fund Investment Manager Awards
– Asia Pacific Equity – Best-In-Class
– Aggressive Mixed Assets (81%-100% Equity) – Best-In-Class
– ESG integration – Best-In-Class
– Greater China Equity – Outstanding Achiever
– Global Fixed Income – Outstanding Achiever
- MPF Sponsor Awards – Investor Education Award – Outstanding Achiever
- HSBC MPF was also shortlisted as top three finalists for MPF Trustee of the Year and MPF Fund Investment Manager of the Year
The 2021 BENCHMARK Fund of the Year Award seeks to recognise outstanding mutual funds, MPF funds and ETF providers based on their asset management performance. Awards were presented in categories including fund performance, investment philosophy, strategy and ESG integration. This year, 51 awards were handed out to MPF funds.
1BENCHMARK. The awards were based on BENCHMARK’s assessment criteria. For the awardee, assessment criteria/methodology, please refer to
About The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is the founding member of the HSBC Group. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 64 countries and territories in its geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa. With assets of USD2,958 billion at 31 December 2021, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.