Highly resilient, radiation tolerant space processor enhances data and communication intensive applications
- Embeds a Quad ARM® Cortex®-A72 Cores clocked at up to 1.8 GHz
- 30x more compute power than existing space level compute platforms
- Provisioned with 8 lanes of high-speed SERDES including 3 x PCIe
- Built-in, fast 2.1 GT/s DDR4 SDRAM controller
- Space qualified with 100 krad total ionizing dose (TID)
Flight ready, radiation tolerant processor set to accelerate space-based edge computing
GRENOBLE, FRANCE – Media OutReach – 18 October 2022 – Teledyne e2v is pleased to announce the delivery of qualified flight models (FMs) of its advanced, space qualified, quad core Cortex-A72 edge processing platform – the LS1046-space. Targeting compute intensive space applications, including high-throughput satellites, data compression, as well as artificial intelligence and imaging, this processor outperforms existing alternatives by a factor of 30x. This timely addition to Teledyne e2v’s portfolio is ready to support a myriad of new space applications.