PayPal is moving deeper into plain vanilla banking, with plans to roll out a new debit card for online and offline shopping and an FDIC-insured cheque deposit system for account holders.
- CBN revokes Skye Bank’s licence, Polaris Bank takes over
- Publiseer now distributes to YouTube Music
- Coca-Cola moving ahead with takeover of Nigeria’s Chi juice in Q1 2019
- Daily Insight – Nigeria’s Aviation Sector: Any need for Government participation?
- States Received N183.77bn from FAAC Allocation in July 2018 – NBS
- Stanbic IBTC, Vetiva, PZ win big at 5th NSE Corporate Challenge (Photos)
- Samsung unveils new Galaxy A7 smartphone with three rear cameras
- Kingsley Ogboso Out With Another Edition Of True Heroes Awards
- Daily Insight: Equity Investment in a Bear market
- Phase one of Nigeria’s 1,800 unit homes to be completed by end year
- Top 3 Measurement Questions the PR industry is asking
- Nestlé to sharpen its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategic focus, will explore strategic options for Nestlé Skin Health