PayPal is moving deeper into plain vanilla banking, with plans to roll out a new debit card for online and offline shopping and an FDIC-insured cheque deposit system for account holders.
- Black Friday: Konga Yakata Delivers Best Prices, Fastest Delivery
- Selloff in Banking and Industrial Stocks Leads Equity Index to 0.78% Loss
- Nigerian Breweries Emphasizes Respect For Law To Lottery Commission
- DStv and GOtv to broadcast AFRIMA across Africa
- Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 11.26% In October
- Will ”The Next Level” ”Get Nigeria Working Again”?
- Turkish Airlines Reached 83.4% Load Factor In October
- Visa Signs As Payments Technology Sponsor For Total Africa Cup Of Nations
- Diamond Bank Empowers Women with BETA Savings
- WePay E-Commerce Platform Debuts In Nigeria
- JCDecaux Enters The Nigerian Market, Partnership With Local Investment Firm
- Nigeria’s Ex-President Obasanjo, Others for D.A.R.E. Summit 2018 in Lagos