No fewer than 5,483 people died in road accidents in Nigeria in 2019, according to the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS. This implies an average of about 15 people died each day in the twelve months of 2019 in road accidents across the country.\u00a0 The Full Year 2019 road transport data reflected that 11,072 road crashes occurred in 2019. Speed violation is reported as the major cause of road crashes in 2019 and it accounted for 48% of the total road crashes reported, Wrongful overtaking followed closely as it accounted for 9% of the total road crashes recorded while Poor Weather recorded the least of the total road crashes reported. A total of 35,981 Nigerians got injured in the road traffic crashes recorded. 33,831 of the 35,981 Nigerians that got injured, representing 94% of the figure, are adults while the remaining 2,150 Nigerians, representing 6% of the figure are children. 27,120 male Nigerians, representing 75%, got injured in road crashes in 2019 while 8,861 female Nigerians, representing 25% got injured. Similarly, a total of 5,483 Nigerians got killed in the road traffic crashes recorded in 2019. This would give an average of about 12 people daily in the year 2019. 5,059 of the 5,483 Nigerians that got killed, representing 92% of the figure, are adults while the remaining 424 Nigerians, representing 8% of the figure are children. 4,255 male Nigerians, representing 78%, got killed in road crashes in 2019 while 1,228 female Nigerians, representing 22% got killed. A total of 17,500 vehicles were involved in road traffic crashes in 2019. Car is reported to be the major type of vehicle involved in road crashes and it accounted for 31% of the vehicles involved in road crashes reported followed by Motorcycle and Minibus as they both accounted for 20% and 19% respectively. Data on the category of vehicles involved in road crashes in 2019 reflected that 64.68% of vehicles are commercial (11,319), 34.13% are private (5,972), 1.17% are government (204) and the diplomat with five (5) vehicles involved. A total of 791,627 national drivers licenses were produced in 2019. Lagos and FCT produced the highest number of drivers' licenses while Zamfara and Kebbi States produced the least numbers of national drivers' license while a total of 757,341 vehicle number plates were produced in 2019.