We hereby notify the general public of the changes in Honeywell Flour Mills Plc.’s corporate logo and product packaging. These changes were premised on the need to re-position the Honeywell brand in order to achieve greater alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives, and will entail unifying all the Honeywell brands under a single, contemporary Masterlogo and also redesigning and modernizing product package across the B2B and B2C ranges.
- IFMA Nigeria Chapter gets 10th President and other Exco members.
- Kantar CEO Eric Salama ‘recovering well’ after London stabbing
- Building Confidence In Nigeria’s Tough E-Commerce Market
- Nestlé announces the launch of the Global Alliance for YOUth
- International Tourist Arrivals Reach 1.4 billion Two Years Ahead of Forecasts – UNWTO
- Nigerian Refugees Fleeing to Cameroon Cannot Be Sent Back – Norwegian Refugee Council
- #Lagoscitymarathon: Picking The Best Running Shoes Is Deeper Than You Think
- Nigeria’s Top Professionals Hold Maiden The Event Xperience Africa (Pictures)
- FG Rewards Outstanding Researchers And Innovators At Techno Expo 2019 (Pictures)
- Citigroup Admits It Pays Women 29% Less Than Men – Forbes
- Nestlé opens new R&D center for Maternal and Infant nutrition
- Spectranet launches Trendy, Sleek ACE MiFi to excite subscribers