We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Shift Technician – Electrical
Reference Number: SAB-185
- The Shift Technician- Electrical will maintain shift records, repair and optimize machines and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards and provide support to the repair/maintenance of plant equipment and will report to the engineering manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, repair and optimize machine and associated devices
- Monitor performance
- Plan and prepare the Job
- Work in teams
- Provide technical process capability
- Facilitate problem solving
- Familiarity with maintenance systems e.g. PLC,COSWIN
- Good leadership potential
- Minimum of OND in Electrical engineering.
- PLC (Programmable Logical Control) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in similar field preferably in fast moving consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Analytical problem solver
- Sound maintenance practice
- Communication skills ( Written & Oral)