Sequel to the appointment of joint Administrators/Trustees for Dantata Success and Profitable Company by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) pursuant to section 13 and 173 of the Investment and Securities Act, and consequent to an Order Exparte granted by the Federal High Court Kano, notice is hereby given to members of the investing public that invested in the entity’s illegal collective investment scheme to come forward for verification of claims which has been scheduled as followed:
|S/No.||Batch||No. Of Persons||Date|
- Venue: Mambayya House, Aminu Kano Centre for Democratic Research and Training, Gwmmaja Gidan Mallam, Kano City.
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm Daily
All unpaid DSPC Scheme investors are necessarily advised to attend in person as attendance by proxy is not acceptable.
Claimants must bring along the following documentary evidence/information for the verification exercise:
- All original documents and proof of evidence of investment in the illegal scheme including Bank Teller, Bank Deposit Slip, Bank Online Transfer Advice, Completed DSPC Investment Form, E-mail/WhatsApp Correspondence and DSPC Payment Receipt.
- Any of the following acceptable means of identification of the claimant (National Identity Card, Driver’s License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport).
- Detail of Claimants’ Bank Account and Bank Verification Number (BVN).