At the Annual General Meeting of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, held on August 7, 2019, at the Federal Palace Hotel, 6-8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, the following resolutions were duly passed and approved:
- To lay the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 and the Report of the Directors together with the Audit Committee and Auditors Report thereon.
- To re-elect the following Directors:
- Chief Dr. Amobi Daniel Nwokafor.
- Mr. Andrew Oghenevo Gbodume.
To elect the following directors:
- Mrs. Priscilla Thorpe-Monclus.
- Mrs. Priscilla Ogwemoh.
- Mr. Christopher Okorie
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To elect the Members of the Audit Committee.
- To fix the Director’s fee at N1,000,000.00.
- To approve a General Mandate of the Company in respect of related party transactions.