Hyundai officially launched its all-new 2021 Elantra and Elantra Hybrid on March 17 at The Lot Studios in West Hollywood with a special event broadcast around the world. Now, a short, high-energy, immersive video captures Elantra’s essence and highlights its best attributes.
2021 Elantra Reveal Highlight Video Showcases:
- Introduction and the significance of Elantra to Hyundai’s global product lineup by José Muñoz, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America
- Albert Biermann president and head of R&D Division at Hyundai Motor/Kia Motors introduces the first-ever Elantra Hybrid
- Hyundai’s Digital Key that allows Elantra to be unlocked, started and driven without a physical key via a smartphone or NFC card
- An enhanced natural-language voice-recognition system with Speech-to-Meaning and Deep Meaning Understanding technologies and lots of feature controls
- Two available 10.25-inch multimedia screens under one piece of glass
- Hyundai SmartSense safety and convenience technologies
- Parametric Dynamics design with rule-breaking triangles
- “Immersive Cocoon” interior layout envelops the driver like an airplane cockpit
- New vehicle platform with a longer wheelbase, wider stance, and lower roofline
- More than 50 MPG (Hyundai estimated) combined fuel economy on a hybrid model
New performance Elantra N Line variant development confirmed.