The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Sedan represents the absolute pinnacle of luxury for the Mercedes-Maybach brand in the U.S. market, offering refined spaciousness, unparalleled comfort and effortless power to meet even the most discerning standards.
Today Mercedes-Benz USA unveiled the highly exclusive new S 650 Maybach Night Edition featuring unique and distinctive black and carbon-fibre elements. Available for the 2020 model year, this stunning special edition is limited to just 15 units and is only available for the U.S. market.
Equipped with a handcrafted 6.0-litre V12 Biturbo engine producing 621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque, the Maybach S 650 is the most powerful in the Mercedes- Maybach sedan lineup and can rocket from zero to 60 mph in just 4.6 seconds.
The MAGIC BODY CONTROL® suspension features a camera that automatically scans the road ahead to proactively counteract bumps and dips for a supremely smooth ride, and it will even lean into curves like a slaloming skier for more dynamic handling.
Key highlights that set the Night Edition apart include the exclusive interior carbon fibre trim in the front and rear of the vehicle, a carbon fibre rear spoiler, and shadow “smoked” 20” Maybach forged wheels.
Finished with Obsidian Black exterior paint and Exclusive Nappa Leather upholstery in Porcelain and Black, this exclusive Edition is complemented by Night Edition leather floor mats and a trunk mat in black with porcelain edges, while Night Edition badges also adorn the front fenders and interior trim.
As a benchmark in the super-luxury segment, the Maybach S 650 sets new standards in its sumptuous interior with features such as two executive rear seats with a 43-degree recline angle and power calf rests, front and rear seats with a massage feature, a wood/leather steering wheel and leather-covered door sills and seat consoles, extended interior ambient lighting in the rear cabin and rear-seat entertainment.
Mercedes-Maybach Sedan-Standard Equipment Highlights
- V12 radiator grille with MAYBACH lettering
- Executive seats in the rear with 43-degree recline angle and power calf rests
- 64-color ambient lighting and extended interior ambient lighting in the rear cabin
- Leather-covered door sills and seat consoles
- Wood/leather steering wheel
- Dual 12.3” high-resolution displays merged beneath the glass panel
- Front and rear seats with massage function
- Front and rear heated and ventilated seats
- Ambient lighting with 64 colours
- Head-Up Display
- LED Intelligent Light System with Ultra Wide Beam headlamps and Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Smartphone Integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
- Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound System
- Driver Assistance Package
- Night View Assist Plus
- AIRMATIC® semi-active air suspension
- MAGIC BODY CONTROL®
At a Glance
|S 650 Maybach Sedan|
|Curb Weight (lbs)||TBA|
|13 / 21 / 16|
|Engine||6.0L V12 Biturbo|
|Drive Config.||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Performance||621 hp @ 5,500 rpm
738 lb-ft @ 2,300 – 4,200 rpm
|0-60 mph (sec)||4.6|
|Top speed (mph)||155 (electronically limited)|
- Advertisement -
Bentley Flying Spur