The Executive Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has appointed Ibadan-born Adesola Adeduntan as a member of The Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF)
Adeduntan, a Managing Director at First Bank, was appointed in the newly reconstituted boards of The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and The Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF).
A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Gboyega Akosile, explained that the new board appointment of Adeduntan and others, which take immediate effect, was necessitated by the vacancies in the two organisations.
The Governor thanked the previous members of the two Boards for their meritorious and conscientious service to the State.
Sanwo-Olu also congratulated and thanked the new members for accepting to serve their State and help improve on the achievements of their predecessors.
Sanwo-Olu noted, that the new members were carefully chosen based on records of excellence in their chosen fields.
Membership of the LSETF board is four years.
The new boards’ compositions are as follows:
- Mrs Bola Adesola – Chairman
- Mr Sinari Bolade Daranijo – Member
- Mrs Tatiana Mousalli-Nouri – Member
- Mr Segun Ojelade – Member
- Ms Kofo Durosinmi-Etti – Member
- Mr Idris Olorunimbe – Member
- Mr Ronald Chagoury – Jnr., Member
- Mrs Abisoye Tejumola – Executive Secretary.