The Taraba State Governor, Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku has approved the composition of the visitation panel for the Taraba State Polytechnic.
This was contained in a press release signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Hassan Mijinyawa, MCIPR.
It states that the panel has the deputy vice-chancellor administration of the Taraba State University, Prof. Nicholas O. Namessan as chairman and the permanent secretary career management office, Mr. Umar Abdul as secretary.
Other members of the panel are;
- Dr. Muhammad Sukare, retired Permanent Secretary.
- Yakubu Bulus – Retired Accountant
- Engr. Tanko Kitere – Permanent Secretary Min of Works
- Mr. Iranius Polycarp – State Auditor General
- Christopher Gani – Ministry of Justice.
It states that the panel which has four (4) weeks to complete its assignment and submit its report, will be inaugurated by the state Deputy Governor, Engr. Haruna Manu on Monday, 27th July 2020 by 1:00 PM in his office.