Sitting at the pinnacle of the Jaguar performance SUV range, the new F-PACE SVR is faster than ever and features motorsport-inspired exterior design, a luxurious interior and the latest connected technologies
- Introducing new F-PACE SVR: New pinnacle of the performance SUV range is quicker off the line and even more agile, features the latest dynamic exterior design and a more luxurious and refined interior finish
- Pinnacle of performance: Jaguar’s 550PS 5.0-litre V8 Supercharged petrol engine features a revised torque curve that raises peak output to 700Nm and powers F-PACE SVR to a higher 178mph top speed, with lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Quick off the mark: Heightened torque output and new Dynamic Launch function cut
0-60mph time by three-tenths of a second to just 3.8 seconds (0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds)
- Enhanced dynamics: New steering rack with SV calibration and retuned dampers deliver a more connected driving experience with enhanced ride refinement
- Uprated braking: Improved cooling and pads deliver enhanced brake performance, while new Integrated Power Booster and re-tuned pedal feel provide added driver confidence
- Race-inspired exterior: New front bodywork influenced by SV’s significant motorsport experience reduces lift by 35 per cent, lowers drag and amplifies F-PACE’s assertive stance
- Luxurious sports interior: All-new crafted interior features selection of exclusive performance-focused materials for a luxurious and sporting cabin environment
- Always connected: Technologies include Jaguar’s latest Pivi Pro dual-sim infotainment accessed through an all-new 11.4-inch HD curved glass touchscreen
- Always up-to-date: Software-Over-The-Air capability ensures the latest vehicle systems and infotainment are installed seamlessly and remotely
The original F-PACE SVR was incredibly characterful, well received by our customers and has gone on to become the highest-selling Jaguar SV product ever. The new version builds on this success, by making numerous detailed improvements that combine to raise the bar in the high-performance SUV segment. With a wide range of technological enhancements from our team of expert engineers and a comprehensively improved exterior and interior finish, the new F-PACE SVR is more focused, inspires more confidence and is even more captivating than ever before.
MICHAEL VAN DER SANDE
MANAGING DIRECTOR, JAGUAR SPECIAL VEHICLE OPERATIONS
The new F-PACE SVR is available exclusively with Jaguar’s 550PS 5.0-litre V8 Supercharged petrol engine, now with 700Nm torque – an increase of 20Nm. This uplift in torque delivers enhanced performance, with the F-PACE SVR capable of 0-60mph in 3.8 seconds (0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds), three-tenths of a second faster than before, and a top speed of 178mph (286km/h), an increase of 2mph.
The powertrain now features the same torque converter used in the record-breaking Jaguar XE SV Project 8 sedan, to withstand the higher loads produced. As well as the improved torque and acceleration, CO2 emissions are also reduced from 281g/km to 275g/km with fuel economy now up to 23.1mpg (12.2l/100km)**.
Enabled by Jaguar’s advanced new Electronic Vehicle Architecture, dubbed EVA 2.0, the transmission and dynamics systems have also benefitted from incremental tweaks. The uprated Dynamic mode features unique tuning, delivering a focused and honed driving experience. Jaguar SV’s engineers have recalibrated the software to provide sharper throttle response, stiffen the suspension set up, optimise steering weighting and enhance the exhaust mapping.
A new Dynamic Launch feature also uses driveline inertia to maintain power to the wheels during gear changes, contributing to the SVR’s sharper acceleration from a standstill. At the same time, F-PACE SVR is now more comfortable and enjoyable to drive at a relaxed pace, without compromising its high-speed dynamics, further underlining the new model’s duality of purpose.