The exclusive event which holds on the 7th of May at 11.00 am will assemble key experts in the marketing and communications eco-system providing insights on the theme: ‘2021 Consumer Engagement and Interaction – A Post-Covid Opportunity‘
This year the event will be a Hybrid of Physical (Sheraton Hotel Ikeja) and Virtual (Online).
Speakers lined up for the day are:
- Mrs Adenike Adebola, Marketing Director, Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Mr Otega Ogra, Group Head, Corporation Communications, BUA International Limited.
- Mr Osamede Uwubanmwen, General Manager, Biogenerics Nigeria Ltd
- Mr Kelvin Orifa, Chief Executive Officer, Emblue
- Mr Jude Odia, Managing Director, Starcom Media Perspectives
- Mr Opeyemi Dairo, Service Line Lead – Innovation Marketing Strategy, IPSOS
- Mr Oti Ukubeyinje, President Association of Digital Marketing Professionals, Nigeria
ADVAN is the umbrella association for all advertisers (Corporate organisations that engage in major advertising)in Nigeria. It was established in 1992 as the National Advertisers’ Association of Nigeria and in 1994 was renamed Advertisers’ Association of Nigeria (ADVAN).
ADVAN provide an organised forum for advertisers to express their views and influence developmental changes in the Nigerian marketing communications scene.