On July 1st, 2021, the shareholders of Beta Glass Company Plc gather for the company’s 47th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The 47th Annual General Meeting of Beta Glass PLC will be held by Proxy at Eko Hotels and Suites, 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos on Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 12.00 Noon for the following purposes:
- To lay before the meeting, the audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020, together with the Directors’, Auditors’ and Audit Committee’s Reports thereon.
- To declare a dividend.
- To re-elect Directors retiring in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To disclose the remuneration of the Managers of the Company
- To elect Shareholders’ Representatives on the Audit Committee.
- To fix the remuneration of the directors.
- To renew General Mandate for Related Party Transactions.
A look at Beta Glass’ 2020 financials
Beta Glass Plc released its 2020 Audited results for the period ended December 31st, 2020 in which the revenue declined by -12.8% to N25.6bn from N29.4bn in the previous quarter. Also, profit before tax declined by 36% to N5bn while Profit after tax declined by 38% to N3.5bn. The company’s net assets grew by 7.6% from N35bn to N37bn.