Harvest and Beyond
Since its founding in mid-2021, Treehouse has grown exponentially to over 100 people and launched Harvest Beta. The new funds raised will go toward accelerating Treehouse’s growth by:
- Expanding Harvest’s blockchain and protocol coverage
- Building more products and features for retail and institutional users
- Scaling its infrastructure for users to experience a highly seamless and low latency platform
- Building a well-informed and innovative community through curated content (in-house research) and incentive programs
- Hiring world-class talent across their global offices
“We are grateful to have with us a group of partners with such deep technical expertise and networks across both cryptocurrency and traditional finance ecosystems. This funding round will enable us to execute on our vision to help users confidently navigate DeFi,” said Brandon Goh, CEO of Treehouse.
Melvin Hade, Partner at Global Founders Capital APAC, said, “With the rising number of investors hopping onto the DeFi bandwagon, this is the perfect time for Treehouse to bring out its state-of-the-art analytics platform to the public. When we first spoke to them, we were excited about the insights they had that led them to build a unique product that the world had never seen before. As one of the earliest backers of Treehouse, we are fully committed to their progress and excited about the long-term partnership.”
To see an analytical breakdown of your current and historical BNB Chain positions on Harvest, visit www.treehouse.finance.
Social Media Channels
Telegram Community: @treehousefi
Telegram Insights: @treehouseinsights
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.