Father’s Day 2022, 100 beautiful fathers day messages, quotes, wishes for all dads can be accessed below.
Brand Spur Nigeria reports that father’s day is a special occasion that commemorates fathers and father figures around the world, and acknowledges, honours their efforts and contributions towards raising their children.
Father’s day aims to throw light on the influence fathers have in the lives of their kids, and on society at large.
While the dates vary from country to country, the day is largely celebrated on the third Sunday in June. As such, this year, Newsbreak reports that Father’s Day 2022 is celebrated today, Sunday, June 19, 2022.
Check out our best father’s day messages and more below…
1. I’m so lucky to have you as my father. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
2. I’m so proud to be your kid. I have the best dad and I love you so much!
3. You are the first person I think of when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad.
4. Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my dates and still treats me like a princess!
5. Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
6. Happy Father’s Day to the man who wore my extra tiara at my tea parties and still treats me like a princess.
7. When people say, ‘The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great Father’s Day!
8. Over the years, you’ve taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations! Happy Father’s Day, Pop!
9. Thank you for being there every day, offering just the love and guidance I’ve needed to find my way through life.
10. You know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s Day to my super Dad!
11. Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us!
12. The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. God gave me such a gift when he gave me you for a father.
13. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes—they make bad dad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Love you!
14. Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
15. It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.
16. Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble… from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!
17. Popping open a cool one in your honor on Father’s Day, Pops. Cheers!
18. Let’s be honest —you wouldn’t have this special day if it wasn’t for me! Happy Father’s Day!
19. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
20. You’ve given your children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad, and we love you so much!
21. No matter how old I get, Dad, I’ll always be that same little girl who loves you with all her heart. Happy Father’s Day!
22. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better dad!
23. Happy Father’s Day! You did great—I turned out perfect!
24. Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me!
25. You may not know everything, but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s Day to the smartest guy I know!
26. Happy Father’s Day from your favorite pain in the butt.
27. Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. We love you, Dad!
28. It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
29. Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve caused you!
30. Thank you for all the piggyback rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it gave me wonderful childhood memories. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
31. Happy Father’s Day! You’re more than a father—you’re a friend. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
32. Every year, I learn to appreciate more the values you passed on to me. I love you, Dad.
33. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends. Love you!
34. I wouldn’t trade you for anything, Dad. I mean, nobody’s offered me anything, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t!
35. Happy Father’s Day from the kid who has tested your limits in just about everything—you’re welcome!
36. Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
37. All of the lessons you’ve taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I’m living today.
38. Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know, Dad —plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to!
39. I know raising me took patience… to say the least. Thank you for all of yours!
40. Dad, I hope all the love you’ve given to our family comes back to you a hundred times over today!
41. Sons become strong men from the influence of their fathers. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
42. Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!
43. You make this family fun. We love you, Dad!
44. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Happy Father’s Day.
45. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest farter… I mean father!
46. Not a day goes by when I don’t feel very, very lucky to have a dad like you. I am so grateful for all you have done for me.
47. I’m grateful for you, Dad, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to pay you back for all that you’ve done for me. Happy Father’s Day!
48. One day just isn’t enough to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so blessed to have you as my father.
49. I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!
50. I love you, Dad—even if I never accept your friend request.
51. You’ve always had the biggest heart, Dad. I’ve learned so much from you: patience, kindness, strength, and courage. I love you so much!
52. Thanks for raising me to be an upstanding member of society—with only minor exceptions!
53. Some people don’t believe in superheroes, but they haven’t met my incredible dad.
54. Dad, from how to be the best person I can be to how to pick the right chair in the barbershop, you are my man, my friend, my example.
55. Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell the others if you won’t.)
56. I miss being with you on Father’s Day, but I’m thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
57. The most important life lesson I’ve learned: When all else fails, call Dad.
58. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Cheers, Dad!
59. The man, the myth, the legend. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
60. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I may not ever fill your shoes completely, but if I’m half the man you are someday, at least I’ll know I’ve tried.
61. I wish I could be there in person to remind you in person how much I love you, Dad. I hope you have the best day!
62. So much of who I am is because of what you taught me. I hope you know how much I love, respect, and appreciate you, Dad.
63. Dad, I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite. Happy Father’s Day.
64. Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy in the universe. I love you!
65. I know I never tell you this often, but I love you, Dad.
66. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Without me, this day would just be another Sunday!
67. Dad, you’ve been my best friend since my first day on earth and you’ll be my best friend until my last. Happy Father’s Day.
68. Even though you never bought me that pony, I still love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
69. Dad, I promise that one day I’ll give you grandchildren who will annoy me as much as I annoyed you.
70. Happy Father’s Day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
71. Dad, you have been there through my highs and lows, but always made me feel like I could soar! Happy Father’s Day.
72. Thank you, Dad, for making me feel protected and loved, always and forever.
73. I can finally admit it: I’m so awesome because of you. Happy Father’s Day.
74. No one can love a girl more than her father. Daddy, you were always my hero and always will be. Happy Father’s Day!
75. I’m so grateful for all the things you’ve done for me over the years that I bought you this $3 card. Happy Father’s Day.
76. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I love you more than burritos. That’s some serious love.
77. Happy Father’s Day to my superhero. You’ve been the most amazing dad a kid can ever have and I’m the luckiest daughter.
78. Sons look up to their fathers as their role models, and I’m so proud to have the coolest role model ever!
79. Have a great Father’s Day. Love from your favorite financial burden.
80. You are the definition of inspiration, courage, and unconditional love. Happy Father’s Day, Old Man!
81. Dad, you taught me to chase after my dreams, and that’s by far the greatest gift you’ve ever given me—next to being my father.
82. Everything you do for me doesn’t go unnoticed. You mean everything and more to me, Dad.
83. Life is not a fairy tale, but you raised me like a princess. I love you so much, Dad.
84. Dad, you’re my Superman, which makes me your super son! Happy Father’s Day!
85. Dad, we love you with all of our hearts! As a father, you’re a leader, a teacher, and a friend. Have a wonderful Father’s Day!
86. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. You’re more than just the grill master in our family. You’re also the joke master, the plumbing master, and well… basically, you’re super-masterful at being a dad and we sure love you a lot and appreciate all you do for us!
87. Happy Father’s Day to an awesome dad who should win a Nobel Peace Prize for putting up with me.
88. Happy Father’s Day to my awesome dad! Your voice in my head has always guided me. Thank you for never steering me wrong.
89. You’re welcome for making you a dad so you can celebrate today. Happy Father’s Day.
90. Dad, I might be grown up, but I know I’ll always be your little princess and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Father’s Day.
91. Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through, and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!
92. Dad, I was going to give you the most amazing gift ever for Father’s Day… then I remembered you already have me!
93. Thanks for not letting me screw up my life, Dad. And thanks for not leaving me somewhere in a bucket!
94. Roses are blue, fathers are cool. Thanks to you, I know how to rule. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
95. Daddy, you are the best father I could have asked for—until you start dancing!
96. Dad, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like without you. Thanks so much for everything you’ve done for me.
97. Happy Father’s Day. We’ve shared a lot over the years, Pop. And if there’s one thing you’ve taught me, it’s to always make time to savor the special moments with the ones you love!
98. Dad, you’re my favorite parent. But if you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
99. You have always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand it at the time. Which isn’t to say I understand it now, either, but I’ll take your word for it.
100. I hope I’ve made you proud, Dad. And if not, hey, maybe you ought to lower your expectations! Happy Father’s Day!