- Dr. Georg Kofler will take over as new CEO of The Social Chain AG as of January 1st, 2023
- Current CEO Wanja S. Oberhof becomes President of Social Chain US Inc. and focuses on the expansion of the US business
- Ralf Dümmel takes over sole management of DS Group
- Costs are reduced by 30 percent: through synergies, cost cuttings and a more efficient organizational structure
- Successful refinancing: working capital financing of EUR 125 million secured for three years
- Dr. Georg Kofler declares subordination, creating EUR 36 million of additional equity
BERLIN, GERMANY – EQS Newswire – 16 November 2022 – Dr. Georg Kofler will take over as CEO of The Social Chain AG as of January 1st, 2023. The current CEO, Wanja S. Oberhof, will chair the management of the US business as President of Social Chain US Inc. and will be additionally responsible for all Group M&A activities. Ralf Dümmel will fully focus on the sole management of the DS Group with immediate effect and will therefore resign from his position as management board member.