Growing against headwinds and achieving growth in both revenue and net profit
- Revenue for the Period was approximately RMB 8,152.0 million, representing an increase of 8.2%
- During the period, the sales volume of tires amounted to approximately 18.5 million units, which was basically flat year-on-year
- Gross profit was approximately RMB 1,169.8 million, representing a year-on-year increase of 12.6%
- Profit attributable to shareholders of the Company was approximately RMB 393.8 million, representing a year-on-year increase of 42.5%
- Basic earnings per share amounted to RMB 0.62, representing a year-on-year increase of 44.2%
- Proposed final dividend of HKD0.20 per share
HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – 3 April 2023 – Prinx Chengshan Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Prinx Chengshan”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”; stock code: 1809.HK) announces its results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2022 (the “Reporting Period”).