In today’s fast-paced world, convenience is king. People want everything at their fingertips, including healthcare services. That’s where an e-health platform like CloudClinic comes in.
The app allows access to healthcare services from anywhere, at any time, without having to travel to a physical location. From virtual consultations with doctors to medication reminders, the CloudClinic app offers a wide range of convenient specialist and general practice healthcare services that can be accessed with just a few taps on a smartphone or tablet.
According to the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA), about six out of ten Nigerians lack access to quality primary healthcare services, a situation that is worsening disease outbreaks and healthcare delivery. CloudClinic bridges the gap by providing a platform that
orchestrates quality, seamless, affordable, and accessible healthcare solutions.
Below are seven ways the CloudClinic app is bringing healthcare to the doorstep of Nigerians:
Convenience: One of the biggest reasons why people use e-health apps is convenience. With e-health apps, people can access healthcare services from anywhere, at any time, without having to travel to a physical location. This is particularly helpful for people who live in remote areas, have mobility issues or have busy schedules.
2. Access to a wider range of healthcare services: CloudClinic offers an extensive feature that gives patients a wide range of diagnostic and pharmaceutical options, relying on its partnership with licensed and recognized medical laboratories and pharmacies while
ensuring the confidentiality of all medical records.
3. Cost savings: E-health apps can be more cost-effective than traditional healthcare services, especially for people who do not have health insurance. With e-health apps, people can avoid the cost of travel, parking, and other expenses associated with visiting a physical
4. Improved communication with healthcare providers: CloudClinic is driving access to
healthcare through its native language feature which matches patients with doctors based on their preferred native languages, ensuring effective communication. The app offers
improved communication with healthcare providers, including sending and receiving messages, scheduling appointments, and receiving test results. This can help people stay on top of their health and manage chronic conditions more effectively.
5. Personalized healthcare: CloudClinic, through its partners offers personalized healthcare services based on individual health needs and preferences
6. Better health outcomes: By providing access to healthcare services and resources, e-health apps like CloudClinic can help people manage chronic conditions more effectively, stay on top of preventive care, and make better decisions about their health.
7. 24/7 Support: Patients can get help and find answers to questions and enquiries in real time with a round-the-clock support team.
CloudClinic connects different players in the health industry by providing a solution that works for doctors, patients, and health facilities alike. New users can register on CloudClinic as a patient or doctor, by downloading the “My CloudClinic” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or by visiting the website.