Elon Musk on Friday unveiled Linda Yaccarino as the new head of Twitter, the social media app he purchased from the founders in April 2022.
After a series of live trials and errors on the app, Elon Musk on Thursday hinted that he had hired a Chief Executive Officer while he becomes the “exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops.”
Five Things To Know About Linda Yaccarino
1. Yaccarino is a seasoned Ads executive. She was the chairman of global advertising and partnerships at NBCU where she worked for more than a decade and generated over $100bn in sales, her profile on the company’s website said.
2. She was appointed by former US president, Donald Trump, to the Presidential Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition.
3. She worked with the White House and Pope Francis to produce COVID-19 vaccination campaigns.
4. She is reported to be about 60 years of age
5. She is also a wife and a mother.