On behalf of GDM Group, Nigeria’s leading marketing and media technology company, and The Eko Innovation Centre, one of the country’s most influential tech hubs, we are honored to invite you to participate at MarkHack 2.0.
MarkHack is a hackathon targeted at the constantly evolving marketing and media industry with the goal of producing revolutionary innovative marketing products, channels, platforms, and solutions.
MarkHack 1.0 was executed in 2022 and attracted active participation from David Raab [CDP Institute], Idorenyen Enang [NIMN], Iquo Ukoh [Entod Marketing], Dr. Rotimi Olaniyan [Apex Marketing UK], Debola Williams [Red for Africa], Lanre Basamta [Interswitch], Steve Babaeko [Xtreme Ideas], Tolulope Tomori Adedeji [Executive Director, International Breweries Plc] Emmanuella Nnadozie [Mavins Records] and Wale Ajiboye [Change.org] with 500 Participants forming 100 teams across 72 Locations, 5 Countries and 4 Continents.
In 2023, our conversation is themed: “UNLOCKING THE POWER OF THE CREATIVE ECONOMY”.
Nigeria’s creative industry is the country’s second-largest employer and has the potential to produce 2.7million jobs by 2025 with a major contribution from Entertainment, and Media (The life blood of Marketing). With the rise of digital media, social platforms, and the increasing use of technology, the creative industries stand among the most dynamic sectors in the world economy providing new opportunities for developing countries Like Nigeria to leapfrog into emerging high growth areas of the world economy.
MarkHack 2.0 will create a platform for marketing and media professionals, tech enthusiasts, VCs, Policy makers, students and entrepreneurs to explore new and innovative ways to disrupt the creative market.
This hackathon is scheduled to run for 3 months featuring the launch event, pitch session, masterclasses, and mentoring sessions. Considering your experience and impact in the industry, we will be honored to have you as a part of our Guest Speakers at the hackathon.
Areas of Partnership
- Media coverage and amplification of MarkHack 2.0 [Pre, During and Post].
- Advert placement across your online and offline platforms.
- Curation of promotional narrative/story on your platform.
- Interview of, and conversation with key MarkHack actors.
- Sharing/distribution of MarkHack content on your platforms.
- Driving general conversations about MarkHack 2.0 across platforms.
- Recognized as the Official Media Partner of MarkHack 2.0.
- Interactive access to our local and international guests and speakers.
- Recognition as a partner in the technological transformation of the Nigerian media and marketing space.
- Logo placement on MarkHack 2.0 website, electronic outdoor and printed materials [brochures, invites, marketing materials].
Having you on-board would be an honor to the MarkHack 2.0 and the entire marketing and media community.