ForbesBLK, an exclusive platform within the Forbes network, is well-known for its commitment to fostering collaboration, innovation, and growth among accomplished Black business professionals. ForbesBLK provides a unique space for networking, mentorship, and advancement.
ForbesBLK Membership Benefits And More
- The ForbesBLK provides networking and mentorship opportunities with other like-minded professionals across a variety of organizations.
- Provides the member-only opportunity to engage in one-on-one conversations with community members and Forbes leadership.
- Early/discounted access to a wide variety of Forbes virtual and in-person events including the Forbes Under 30 Summit.
- Access to informative content from leaders across industries via our dedicated Forbes YouTube platform
The ForbesBLK Advisory Council Includes:
- Tamira Chapman, Entrepreneur, Attorney & Philanthropist
- Grant Hill, Business leader, Former NBA Player and Co-Owner of the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association
- Giselle Phelps, Founder & CEO of Grant Rising Talent
- Isiah Thomas, Chairman & CEO of Isiah International LLC
- Nikki Bethel, President & CEO of Emma Bowen Foundation
- Roger Mason Jr., Former NBA Player & CEO of VAUNT
- Dr. Lisa Coleman, Senior Vice President for Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation at NYU
- Terri Broussard Williams, Award Winning Non-Profit Executive, Author & Lobbyist
- Len Elmore, Basketball Analyst
BrandSpur Nigeria however reports that several Nigerian entrepreneurs have joined the ForbesBLK community and are making the blacks proud.