In a constantly evolving landscape within Nigeria’s banking, insurance, and telecommunications sectors, the significance of public relations, media performance audits, and intelligence cannot be underestimated.
P+ Measurement Services, a leading media intelligence consultancy, is proud to announce the release of its comprehensive analysis of the dynamic media landscape for these industries CEOs during the third quarter of 2023.
This in-depth analysis centers on Nigerian commercial banks, insurance providers, and telecommunications companies, offering critical insights that CEOs and C-suites can leverage to enhance their media reputations, engage in thought leadership, and navigate the complexity of public perception. The media analysis encompasses an extensive range of over 1.3 million online publications in both local and global media, including blogs, news sites, forums, and digital media. Additionally, it includes approximately 1,400 print publications, encompassing daily, weekly, and monthly publications, from which a wealth of meta-data has been diligently harvested.
Through meticulous data gathering, analysis, and the audit of salient PR metrics for 28 commercial banks, the top 10 leading insurance companies, and 4 telecommunication brands, the report has ranked the top CEOs in the fields of Commercial Banking, Insurance, and Telecommunications with prominence in both online and print media.
Key findings from the Q3 2023 CEO Media Performance Audit Report include:
1. Adesola Adeduntan, CEO of First Bank of Nigeria, leads the chart with an impressive 35% media share.
2. Moruf Oseni of Wema Bank follows closely with 22%.
3. Roosevelt Ogbonna of Access Bank and Ebenezer Onyeagwu of Zenith Bank are tied at 15%.
4. Wole Adeniyi of Stanbic IBTC Bank completes the chart with 13%.
1. Tunde Hassan-Odukale, CEO of Leadway Assurance, claims the highest media exposure at 49%.
2. Kunle Ahmed of AXA Mansard Insurance follows with 18%.
3. Wole Oshin of Custodian Investment Plc is at 13%.
4. Babatunde Fajemirokun of AIICO Insurance achieves 11%.
5. Chuks Igumbor of Prudential Zenith Life Assurance garnered 9% media exposure.
1. Karl Toriola, CEO of MTN Nigeria, leads with a remarkable 56% media exposure.
2. Carl Cruz of Airtel Nigeria secures 22%.
3. Juergen Peschel of 9Mobile is at 12%.
4. Mike Adenuga of Globacom enjoys a solid 10% media presence.
The Q3 2023 Nigerian Banking, Insurance, and Telecommunications CEO Media Performance Audit Report is a valuable resource for industry leaders, providing them with essential insights and data-driven guidance to strengthen their media presence and thought leadership.
For access to the full report, please download it here: https://www.mateplus.com.ng/get-reports/
P+ Measurement Services continues to be at the forefront of media intelligence in Nigeria, and this report reaffirms our commitment to delivering comprehensive and actionable insights for our clients.