The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has confirmed sixty-one (61) cases of COVID-19 pandemic and one (1) death as at 27th March 2020. As at today, we at Trustfund Pensions Limited are taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and employees safe navigating through these trying times. We urge our esteemed customers to take care of their health and maintain hand and respiratory hygiene to protect themselves and others, including your families, following these precautions below as advised by the World Health Organization:
1. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
2. Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Maintain at least 3 feet distance between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5. People coughing persistently, or sneezing should stay indoors or keep a social distance, and not mix with a crowd.
6. Ensure that you and people around you follow good respiratory hygiene by covering mouths and noses with a handkerchief or tissue while sneezing or coughing. You can also sneeze or cough into your sleeve at the bent elbow. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
7. Stay indoors if you feel unwell with symptoms, such as fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
As Trustfund continues to monitor national developments related to COVID-19, our thoughts go out to everyone impacted by the Coronavirus. The situation is changing rapidly, so we are continually making conscious efforts to help slow the spread of the virus. To gain access to any of our offices, every customer and staff are required to wash their hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds and undergo temperature screening. We have provided hand sanitizers for additional protection.
Our offices remain open, however, we will run a skeletal service where a limited number of customers would be allowed at a time based on the social distancing guidelines. Correspondingly, stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 through official media channels.
Please call the Emergency hotlines to National Center for Disease Control (NCDC)
08009700010 or 07036708970. For SMS: 08099555577 and WhatsApp: 07087110839.