What You Need To Know About Heritage Bank Salary Advance Loan
Banks have loan facilities for customers to benefit from and these schemes are created for various needs and various types of customers while some are available for businesses, others are available to individuals.
One of such banks providing loans is Heritage Bank, a new generation bank that offers loan services that include Salary Advance designed as a low-interest scheme for salary earners.
The Salary advance loan was created to cater to the needs of heritage bank account holders who are in need of funding to achieve a goal or overcome a challenge.
The features or mode of operation for this loan includes:
- Facility Amount: 50% of net monthly salary and single obligor limit of N500,000
- Tenor: The tenor for this product is 30 days subject to the next payday
- Repayment: Monthly rental from salary domiciliation
- Security: Salary domiciliation
To be eligible for this, the following is required of you:
- Applicant’s salary must be domiciled with Heritage Bank.
- Applicants in paid employment must have been working for the current employer for at least six months and must be a confirmed staff.
For more information, kindly visit: https://www.hbng.com/salary-advance/ or visit the nearest heritage bank for information on how to apply.
Getting access to this loan is one way to temporarily solve your problem or can be seen as means to achieve that goal of yours that is within arm’s length but you stuck on how to go about it.